Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar List PDF Download Link is available at the end of the post. See the complete Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar List 2023.
Odisha government commits to providing pucca houses to all the houseless and those staying in kutcha houses in rural areas. In this endeavor following schemes are implemented by Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Grameen)
- Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana
- Pucca Ghar Yojana (Mining)
- Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana
Biju Pakka Ghar New List 2023 PDF
The Odisha state chief minister has launched Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. The objective of the scheme is to provide pakka ghar to all the residents of the state who can not afford to build their houses themselves. Under this scheme, financial help will be provided to all those applicants who can not afford to build their houses. The Government of Odisha has released the list of Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. The process to check rhodisha new list / Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana beneficiary list is given below.
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Odisha Highlights
|Scheme Name||Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana|
|Launched By||Odisha State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Poor BPL Families|
|Objective||Providing Pucca Houses|
Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Beneficiary List 2023
- Visit official website of Rural Housing Odisha https://rhodisha.gov.in.
- Home page of the website will open then click on the option of beneficiary list or direct link.
- The beneficiary login page will open as shown below.
- Enter registration number click on the “Search” button and check the beneficiary list.
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List – check Entitlement Card Holder
Below is the process to check entitlement cardholders.
Step 1: Visit the official website of Rural Housing Odisha https://rhodisha.gov.in.
Step 2: At the home page click on “Entitlement Card Holder” or direct link https://rhodisha.gov.in/report/inclusion/entitlement_card_holder.php.
Step 3: Select District, Block, Panchyat, Village, Category and click on the “Search” Option.
Step 4: Entitlement Card Holder details will display on the screen.
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List – Instalment Amount
The below list of amounts will provide to all of the beneficiaries in four installments.
|Installment||Level||IAP District Amount||Non-IAP District Amount|
|1st||On the date of issuance of work order||Rs. 20,000||Rs. 20,000|
|2nd||after completion up to the lintel level||Rs. 35,000||Rs. 30,000|
|3rd||On Completion of up to roof level||Rs. 45,000||Rs. 40,000|
|4th||After completion of the house in all respects including the sanitary latrine and beneficiary starts living in the house.||Rs. 30,000||Rs. 30,000|
|Total||Rs. 1,30,000||Rs. 1,20,000|
Important Points Related to Installment Release
- The release of installments will be linked to the level of construction reached. The number and amounts of installments may be revised by the govt. from time to time.
- For issuance of a work order, a geo-tagged photograph of the beneficiary with his / her kutcha house should be collected. Ans also geo-tagged photographs of the beneficiary with the proposed site of construction should be collected.
- All photographs for inspection of houses should be taken and uploaded using AwaasApp developed by GoI. Or any other such App developed by the state govt.
- The photograph of the beneficiary, his / her Aadhaar UID / EID, and the mobile number should be kept in the case record. And should be uploaded in AwaasApp. In case the beneficiary does not have a mobile connection. The phone number of his/her family/relative/friend’s mobile provided by beneficiary should be recorded.
- The 2nd, 3rd, and 4th installments will be credited to the beneficiary account by the BDO. Within a week of receipt of the report of the eye estimation, spot verification and Geotagged photographic evidence of the stage of construction by the official tagged with the beneficiary concerned.
- The beneficiary will fix the engraved logo of Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana on the front wall of the house. And also indicating the name of the beneficiaries, year of sanction and unit cost, etc. After that, the 4th installment will be released.
- The government will use Direct Benefit Transfer to give the amount to the beneficiary through Public Financial Management System (PFMS).
Download Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana Guidelines PDF
Below you have been provided the direct link to the Download Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar List PDF. By clicking on it, you can see and download the complete List Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Guidelines 2023.
If you want to get any information related to Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana, then you can contact the number given below.
Toll-Free Number: 155-237