Chinese Apps Banned List PDF Download link is available at the end of the post. See the complete List of Chinese Apps Banned in India.
For the security of India, once again 54 Chinese apps have been completely banned by the Indian government. Earlier in June 2021, Tiktok, Shareit, UC Browser, and 56 other Chinese apps were blocked in India. After this, in the year 2022, the Government of India has banned 54 Chinese apps threatening the country. This information was given by the Ministry of Electronics and Information on 14 February. 54 Chinese apps obtain various important permissions from the user after downloading and collecting sensitive user data. Which they are misusing and being sent to servers located in China. That is why the Government of India has banned all these 54 Chinese apps. If you also want to see the list of 54 Chinese apps that have been banned by the government, then you can see it through the article below. Also, you can also Download a List of 54 Chinese Apps Banned in India 2022 PDF.
54 Banned Chinese Apps List 2023
Among the 54 Chinese apps recently banned by the Indian government, many Chinese apps have been included such as Garena Free Fire, Sweet Selfie HD, Isoland 2: Ashes of Time Light, Beauty Camera, Dual Space Light, Viva Video, etc. All these apps are used to collect data and send it to China. Due to this, the security of India can be affected in the coming time. Due to this, 54 Chinese apps have been banned in India by the Government of India from February 14. The complete list has been provided to you below.
54 Chinese Apps Banned In India List
- Garena Free Fire -Illuminate
- Beauty Camera – Selfie Camera
- Equalizer — Bass Booster & Volume EQ & Virtualizer
- Music Player- Music, Mp3 Player
- Equalizer & Bass Booster – Music Volume EQ
- Music Plus – MP3 Player
- Equalizer Pro – Volume Booster & Bass Booster
- Video Player Media All Format
- Music Player – Equalizer & MP3
- Volume Booster – Loud Speaker & Sound Booster
- Music Player – MP3 Player
- CamCard for SalesForce Ent
- Isoland 2: Ashes of Time Lite
- Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade
- APUS Security HD (Pad Version)
- Parallel Space Lite 32 Support
- Viva Video Editor – Snack Video Maker with Music
- Nice video baidu
- Dual Space – 32Bit Support
- Tencent Xriver
- Onmyoji Chess
- Onmyoji Arena
- Dual Space Lite – Multiple Accounts & Clone App
- Dual Space Pro – Multiple Accounts & App Cloner
- DualSpace Lite – 32Bit Support
- Dual Space – 64Bit Support
- Dual Space Pro – 32Bit Support
- Conquer Online – MMORPG Game
- Conquer Online Il
- Live Weather & Radar – Alerts
- Notes- Color Notepad, Notebook
- MP3 Cutter – Ringtone Maker & Audio Cutter
- Voice Recorder & Voice Changer
- Barcode Scanner – QR Code Scan
- Lica Cam – selfie camera app
- EVE Echoes
- U Game Booster-network solution for high ping
- Extraordinary Ones
- Stick Fight: The Game Mobile
- Twilight Pioneers
- Cute: Match With The World
- SmallWorld-Enjoy group chat and video chat
- CuteU Pro
- FancyU – Video Chat & Meetup
- RealU: Go Live, Make Friends
- MoonChat: Enjoy Video Chats
- RealU Lite -video to live!
- Wink: Connect Now
- FunChat Meet People Around You
- FancyU pro – Instant Meetup through Video
- Beauty Camera: Sweet Selfie HD
The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India received many complaints. The complaints include several reports about the misuse of some mobile apps available on Android and iOS platforms. These apps were stealing and transmitting users’ data outside India. So in conclusion we can say that most of these apps were banned citing national security and the security of the people of the country.
Download Chinese Apps Banned List PDF
If you want to download the Chinese Apps Banned List PDF 2023, then you can Download the Chinese Apps Banned List through the direct link given below.
Official website of government to check the list of Banned Chinese Apps https://www.meity.gov.in/.
54 Banned Chienese Apps official press note https://www.pib.gov.in/PressReleasePage.aspx?PRID=1635206.
118 Banned Chiese Apps official press note https://pib.gov.in/PressReleasePage.aspx?PRID=1650669.