The List of CBSE Barred Items PDF Download link is available at the end of the post. See the complete List of Barred Items in the CBSE Board Exam 2023.
CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) conducts Board examinations for classes 10th and 12th all over India. Over 2 million students appear in these examinations each year. CBSE conducts an annual examination each year in the month of March/April. This year is not any different this year also CBSE is going to conduct an examination in the same month as usual. Students must be aware of the rules and regulations regarding the examinations. There are rules regarding dress codes and restricted items. The students must not carry any item that is in the barred list of CBSC. Not knowing about these items can lead to severe consequences such as direct disqualification. Hence we are going to tell you the list of barred items and some important points regarding boards in this article.
Barred Items List in CBSE Board Examination
The candidates who are going to appear in the board examination can check the barred items list by CBSE.
- Communication devices Such as Mobiles, Tablets, Bluetooth, Airphone, microphones, pagers, Health bands, Cameras, etc.
- Students should not carry any items such as Goggles, Handbags, Wallets, Pouches, etc.
- Any eatable items packed or opened are not allowed by any means in the examination hall. Only diabetic patients can bring eatables with them.
- The item that can be used for unfair means is not allowed.
CBSE Barred items: Stationery
- Textual material (printed or written)
- Bits of papers
- Pen drives
- Electronic pen/scanner
- Log table (shall be provided by the centers)
Permitted Items Inside CBSE Examination Hall
- Admit card
- School identity card
- Metro card or bus Pass
Stationery Items Accepted Inside CBSE Board Exam Hall
- Transparent pouch
- Geometry/pencil box
- Blue/Royal Blue Ball Point/ Gel Pen
- Writing pad
- Analog watch
- Transparent water bottles
Important Instruction for CBSE Board Examinations
Here are some of the important rules by CBSE that every candidate must know and follow.
- The candidates must enter the examination hall before 9:30 AM. Else candidates will not be able to give the examination.
- Candidates must carry their respective CBSE admit card and also the school id card. Otherwise, students will not be able to give examinations.
- The invigilator will check the admit card of the candidate before allowing them entry into the exam hall.
- Candidates must check their roll number on the sheet before sitting. Because every candidate sheet will be according to their board examination roll number.
- The candidate must wear the proper dress code given by CBSE.
- The candidate must not carry any items that are in the barred items.
- Candidates must complete their examination on the allowed time of 3 hours.
- The candidates will be given extra time of 15 minutes to go through the equation paper at the start of the exam.
- The invigilator will check the admit card of the candidate and will also sign the answer sheet of the candidate.
- The invigilator will not tolerate any unfair behavior from any candidate. And the candidate will get disqualified immediately.
- The examination will start at 10 AM and will end at 1 PM.
- The candidates who are physically handicapped will be given extra 30 minutes of time.
- Every candidate must maintain silence inside the exam hall.