The National SC/ST Hub Scheme List PDF Download link is available at the end of the post. See the complete List of the National SC/ST Hub Scheme 2023-24.
The government of India has launched the National SC/ST Hub portal. Under this portal government will help SC/ST Entrepreneurship. The agenda of this scheme is to facilitate SC/ST entrepreneurs. And to fulfill the obligation under the public procurement policy for Micro Small & Medium Enterprises order 2012. This scheme will help the programs like the Make in India and Startup India programs. This will develop the practice of business for the Underprivileged people. In the article below, you have been provided a list of all the sub-schemes that come under the SC / ST Hub scheme.
National SC/ST Hub Scheme 2023 List PDF
This will boost the confidence of SC/ST people to take risks. And they will be able to develop their own micro, small and medium enterprises. The government-made Hub will work as a spine to all these schemes. This will work toward strengthening market access, linkage, monitoring, and capacity building. This will also help in leveraging financial support and sharing industry best practices for entrepreneurs. The Hub will also enable public sector enterprises to fulfill the procurement target set by the govt. Under this scheme, the centralized banks will have to give loans to SC/ST entrepreneurs. This loan can be up to Rs. 1 crore rupees. So that they can be self-dependent and can employ the youth.
List of National SC/ST Hub Scheme 2023
Here we have provided you the list of the National Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe Hub Scheme along with the link to the website for more information.
|Scheme Name||Website Link|
|Special Credit Linked Capital Subsidy Scheme||Link|
|Single Point Registration Scheme (SPRS)||Link|
|Special Marketing Assistance Scheme (SMAS)||Link|
|Bank Loan Process Reimbursement Scheme||Link|
|Bank Guarantee Charges Reimbursement Scheme||Link|
|Testing Free Reimbursement Scheme||Link|
|Export Promotion Council Membership Reimbursement Scheme||Link|
|Top 50 NIRF-Rated Management Institution’s Short-Term Training Program Fee Reimbursement Scheme||Link|
National SC/ST Hub Scheme 2023 List
Here you have been provided with detailed information about the National Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe Hub Schemes.
- Special Credit Linked Capital Subsidy Scheme=> The Ministry of MSME has introduced a Credit Linked Capital Subsidy Scheme that intends to provide an upfront capital subsidy of 15% (on institutional finance up to Rs. 1 crore received by them) to support technology advancement in MSEs. advanced and well-established technology in the 51 sub-sectors/products that have been certified. In other words, the main goal is to update their equipment to cutting-edge technology, whether they expand or not. This goal also applies to new MSEs whose facilities have received proper approval and are staffed by qualified, trained technicians. On www.dcmsme.gov.in, a list of technologies is available.
- Single Point Registration Scheme (SPRS) => The Government is the sole buyer of a wide range of products. The Government Stores Purchase Program was introduced in 1955–1956 with the goal of increasing the proportion of purchases from the small-scale sector. Micro and small businesses (MSEs) are registered with NSIC through the Single Point Registration Scheme (SPRS) in order to participate in government purchases.
- Special Marketing Assistance Scheme (SMAS) => The following types of events will act as marketing support for SC/ST enterprises to enhance the competitiveness and marketability of their products.
- Organizing Travel for Attendance at International Exhibitions, Trade Fairs, and Seminars Abroad
- participation in foreign trade fairs and international exhibitions
- Organizing Visits to Domestic Trade Fairs and Exhibitions
- participation in domestic trade shows and exhibitions
- Plans for the development of vendors
- Putting together Workshops, Seminars, and Awareness Campaigns
- Bank Loan Processing Reimbursement Scheme => Reimbursement of 50% of the bank loan processing fees incurred by SC/ST MSEs when applying for business loans, or Rs. 1,000,000 (excluding GST and other relevant taxes), whichever is less. Application Form PDF
- Bank Guarantee Charges Reimbursement Scheme => Reimbursement of 50% of the Performance Bank guarantee fees paid by SC/ST MSEs for participation in tenders of the Central/State Government and PSEs, or Rs. 1,00,000 (excluding GST and other relevant taxes), whichever is less. Application Form PDF
- Testing Free Reimbursement Scheme => Reimbursement of 50% or Rs. 1,00,000 (exclusive of GST and other applicable taxes), whichever is lower, charged as the testing fee for using the services of a NABL/BIS accredited lab or a lab of any Central/State Department/Public Sector Undertaking and receiving a license or certification from the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) within a financial year. Application Form PDF
- Export Promotion Council Membership Reimbursement Scheme => reimbursement of 50% of the yearly membership subscription price, one-time subscription fee, or entry fee levied by various Export Promotion Councils, or Rs 20,000 (excluding GST and other relevant taxes) in a financial year, whichever is less (EPC) Application Form PDF
- Top 50 NIRF Rated Management Institution’s Short-Term Training Program Fee Reimbursement Scheme => Reimbursement of tuition costs for SC/ST business owners and their dependents who enroll in short-term training programs (1–30 days in length) at the top 50 management institutes determined by the Ministry of Human Resource Development in accordance with the National Institute Ranking Framework (NIRF). The SC/ST entrepreneur and their dependents are only permitted to enroll in a total of two courses each fiscal year. The same restriction of two training programs with reimbursement of Rs. 1,000,000 or 90% of the course charge (whichever is less) in one fiscal year would apply to businesses held by several entrepreneurs. Application Form PDF
Download National SC/ST Hub Scheme 2023 List PDF
You can easily download the National SC/ST Hub Scheme 2023 List PDF through the button given below.