The UP Old Age Pension List 2023 PDF Download link is available at the end of the post. See the complete list of UP Old Age Pension List 2023 PDF.
Today’s article is about the UP Old Age Pension List 2023 PDF. As you must have heard the name of UP Old Age Pension. This pension program provides by UP governments. In this program, all the elderly and disabled residents of Uttar Pradesh now have access to the Old Age Pension. The aim of the Old age pension scheme is to provide support to elderly people above 60 years of age, who are living below the poverty line and help them to live respectfully. You can find their name in the beneficiary list if you have previously enrolled yourself in UP Vridha Pension Yojana. So let’s know about the UP Old Age Pension List 2023 PDF.
UP Old Age Pension List 2023 PDF
The UP Old Age Pension was launched by The Social Welfare Department, the government of Uttar Pradesh. Under the scheme, the Uttar Pradesh government start this pension program for all the elderly and disabled residents of the state. In this Program Government will provide financial aid to all the senior citizens of the State. But now the UP Old Age Pension updated List 2023 has been released by the Uttar Pradesh government. You can check the UP old age pension list 2023 or Vridha Pension List UP 2023-23 online by entering beneficiaries’ details and can also download the UP Old Age Pension list pdf village-wise. Old-age people who have not applied for the old-age pension scheme now can apply online by filling application form at sspy-up.gov.in. Stay tuned to the article to know more about the UP Old Age Pension List 2023 PDF.
Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension List 2023 (State Wise)
|क्रoसंo||जनपद||धनराशि ( रू0 )|
|29||GAUTAM BUDDHA NAGAR||28,705,500|
|66||SANT KABEER NAGAR||112,554,500|
UP Old Age Pension List 2023
In this section, we are going to provide you with a complete step-by-step process to find your name in UP Old Age Pension List 2023. All those people who have made registration for UP Old Age Pension Scheme can now find their names manually in the UP Vridha Pensioners List. Read the below process for information:-
- First, Go to the official website Integrated Pension Portal (एकीकृत सामाजिक पेंशन पोर्टल) for UP Old age pension at sspy-up.gov.in https://sspy-up.gov.in/HindiPages/index_h.aspx
- A homepage will open on your screen. Now, click on the “Old Age Pension – वृद्धावस्था पेंशन” link. You can also click this link https://sspy-up.gov.in/HindiPages/oldage_h.aspx for direct access.
- After that, a dashboard opens in front of you, select the Pension List (पेंशनर सूची) Button. Now select the Pension List 2023-24 (पेंशनर सूची 2023-24).
- Here you can view the UP Old Age Pension List year-wise. You can also click on the other years’ Pension List.
- After that, the UP Old Age Pensions List District-wise will open containing the name of the district, total pensioners, and amount on a quarter-wise basis.
- After that, you should click on the name of the District (जनपद) to open the UP Vridha Pensions List Area wise ( Rural/Urban). This list includes the name of the Block, the total number of pensioners, amount on a quarter-wise basis.
- Now, the applicant should click on the name of Block (विकासखण्ड) to open the UP Old Age Pension List Gram Panchayat wise. This List would contain the name of the gram panchayat, the total no of pensioners, and the amount.
- Here you should click on the option of Gram Panchayat (ग्राम पंचायत) to Village wise list of UP Old Age Pension. This list is telling you all about the name of the village, total pensioners, and amount.
- After that, lastly, you should click on the link under Total pensioners (कुल पेंशनर्स) in front of the name of Village (ग्राम) to open the UP Old Age Pension Scheme List of Beneficiaries.
Download UP Old Age Pension List 2023 PDF
Here we will be going to share a link for downloading the UP Old Age Pensions List 2023 pdf. Here you can easily access the pdf of the Beneficiaries of the UP Old Age Pension. If you seeking the pdf click on the provided link given below. All the details are contained in pdf.